INSIDE THE WAISTBAND (IWB) HOLSTERS
For those of you wanting more concealment your best bet is an IWB holster. The IWB holds the gun lower and closer to the body, making disarm attempts difficult.
There are a couple of things to look for in IWB holsters:
- Make sure the gun grip sits high enough above the belt that you can get a full hand grip on the gun. Many sit too low and cause you to have to re-adjust your grip as you draw. That's a recipe for a fumbled gun.
- Make sure the mouth of the holster is reinforced so that it stays open. Otherwise, you cannot re-holster one handed.
- Avoid spring steel clips! They often allow the holster to be drawn with the gun.
- Pick a holster that is made for your specific gun. The one-size fits many approach generally doesn’t work very well.
- Consider your carry position and what cant angle if any would be best. Each carry position requires a different cant.
- Adjustable options if you plan to carry in multiple positions.
- Lifetime Warranty
Bradford Tactical Holsters is here to help you sort all of these needs. If you are a first time concealed carrier don't hesitate to click "Live Chat". We will be more than happy to help you decide what will work best for you and explain the many options that are available.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org