Concealed, Comfortable & Safe!
Our appendix carry or AIWB (appendix Inside The Waistband) holster is designed to be worn from the 11 o'clock - 1 o'clock position, which we believe to be the best form of carrying concealed. Allows for easy quick access, less prone to printing, and a higher level of confidence in gun retention.
The holster comes with two 1.5” tuck-able DCC HLR 5040 Steel Clips, which allow you to wear the holster with either an un-tucked or tucked in shirt.
The Modwing is aligned perfectly with the j-hooks to ensure proper engagement with the belt. The Modwing acts as a fulcrum against the back of your belt to tuck the grip into your body providing the ultimate concealment.
Optional Integrated Wedge – Most of our holsters offer an integrated wedge that leverages the barrel of the gun away from the body to help with concealment.
As always these come with adjustable retention to allow you to find your perfect draw.
- Made from durable .080" Kydex - providing the perfect balance between strength and definition
- Specially designed to be worn from the 11 o'clock - 1 o'clock position, which we believe to be the best form of carrying concealed.
- Light-weight for all day comfort
- Featuring (2) 5040 Steel DCC Tuckable Overhooks
- Clips Work With Or Without Belt
- This AIWB holster designed to hug the body, providing the ultimate concealment.
- Can accommodate guns with RMR sights easily and securely
- Adjustable Retention allowing you to dial in the perfect draw
* Firearm and magazine not included